Painting for Lives Fundraiser

Painting for Lives Fundraiser

"Painting for Lives"

I recently completed my second painting to raise money for the O.U.R. campaign. It is an oil on canvas original. The first of my series on children is an acrylic original on canvas. I am selling 8x10 professional prints of my work for $40 each. 75% of the money raised will go toward the O.U.R. campaign . The other 25% will be used for printing/distribution costs.


“Your work is so expressive. THis child's face tells a tremendous story.”


Denise Jeffrey
Apr 3, 2023
California, US


Angelica Bailey
Oct 30, 2021
Texas, US

Inappropriate or offensive content?
Report this Page

2 donors

Fundraiser created by
Angelica Bailey
Texas, United States


Who are you dedicating this to?
Who is receiving the dedication notice?
What is their email address?
Optional. Write a personal note to the recipient.

+ Cover Costs & Fees

Help eliminate processing fees and the cost of managing your payment so we can maximize your impact.

Encrypted & Secure. Give with Confidence.
Powered by Givecloud.